Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Oh what a Week

Things have been busy! But I had a good two days in San Diego. Had more students in both orientations that I expected but that's okay. I had one machine that I couldn't get working but hopefully in the long run it won't be a problem.

Tomorrow will be another fun day. Have faculty/staff kick off first thing in the morning then I'm helping the techs receive the faculty laptops for refresh. Then around 11am I'm off to the airport to fly to Sacramento for APU's first NCAA football game. Should be fun or at least hopefully it will be fun. I'm staying in Sacramento with one of my favorite families then driving back to Azusa with them on Friday.

I've already had some pictures show up on the APU Website... you can check the photo credits page if you want.  Hopefully going to have a good year and lots of fun pictures!


No comments: