Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sacred Sunday

So no, I haven't blogged as much as I would like, but keeping up with http:mybible360.blogspot.com keeps me busy... check it out... read the Bible with us!

But I did take time today to do the Jung Personality test... which looks a lot like the Meyer Briggs... but hey... it was on Facebook it had to be right!

Here are my results:


ISTJ - "Trustee". Decisiveness in practical affairs. Guardian of time- honored institutions. Dependable. 11.6% of total population.
Take Free Jung Personality Test
Personality Test by SimilarMinds.com

The interesting thing was other than the introvert/extrovert section the rest of the results were close to 50/50:
Introverted (I) 76.67% Extroverted (E) 23.33%
Sensing (S) 53.66% Intuitive (N) 46.34%
Thinking (T) 57.14% Feeling (F) 42.86%
Judging (J) 54.55% Perceiving (P) 45.45%

Interesting... very interesting...  

No comments: