Friday, January 14, 2011

Be Our Guest

I think my all time favorite Disney movies was Beauty and the Beast. I'm not sure why, maybe it was the love story (nah that can't be it) the music, which was truly amazing. Or maybe it was the first movie I took my little Timmy to.  He did really well watching the movie and when we would go to Disneyland he wanted to see the Beast.  Oh the memories of when Disneyland was truly fun.

So why am I talking about old Disney movies of recent times??  I added a guestbook to the blog today.  Not sure why...  there's only a couple of people to sign it... HA!  So I'm begging you PLEASE SIGN THE GUEST BOOK!!  Of course, I'm probably going to get slammed with those lovely SPAMMERS!  So dislike the Spammers.  I've yet to figure out why they think they are doing anything to future their cause.  So annoying, so incredibly annoying.  So how knows how long the guestbook will last.

Regardless, this has been a productive week as well as a productive month.  For the second month at the gym my average visit cost me 67 cents!!!!

...So "It is with deepest pride and greatest pleasure that we welcome you tonight. And now, we invite you to relax. Let us pull up a chair, as the dining room proudly presents..."


No comments: