Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving

And here I sit in a coffee shop in Glendora while Mark is in Art Class. Just had some hot chocolate since I don't do coffee.  It's a relaxing evening even though I've had an ANNOYING day.  Long story short, my phone won't access my APU Email.  Which is not necessarily a bad thing, other than it also won't access my calendar and until I moved my contacts over to my personal Gmail was a HUGE pain.  Trying to decide whether just to have my contacts live in my personal account since most of them are just that.  Personal.

Once Mark is done with class and hopefully has a painting to show, we'll go home and I'll fix a nice lasagna dinner with garlic bread and probably corn on the cob (so there's at least one thing that Mark will eat)  Hopefully, my dinner will settle quickly and I can go off to the gym again tonight.  Since I realized it opened I've been to the gym 3 of the last 4 days.  It's been good.  I realize it is sick and demented of me, but I enjoy a good work out.  Last night I did the 'cardio' setting on the treadmill and it felt really good.  Then I hit the machines to do some upper body work.  The nice thing, is I feel that I did some work but I don't feel like I killed myself.

Tomorrow we have a late lunch with my in-laws which means really good food.  I'm hoping that the weather is nice enough to take our Christmas Card photo.  The past couple of years we've done the picture at the church. But I want to do something different this year, hopefully everyone will cooperate.  I know, novel idea.

As it has become my tradition, I would like to share a video.  Since it is the night before Thanksgiving I wanted to share this Don Moen song, "Thank You, Lord"  we all have so much to be thankful for, I know there's a lot of junk in our world, but God's grace is truly sufficient and as a friend of mine shared last Sunday, His Mercies are new EVERY morning.  Great is God's faithfulness.

So enjoy this song, and remember to be thankful for all God's gifts in our lives.

No comments: